Friday, March 11, 2005

 

Hot

So, I am not sorry to admit that I love Gilmore Girls. This show is awesome. Very rarely has a show been able to capture the great use of language quite like this one. Of course, there is Buffy and Angel, but they stand on their own. The one thing missing from the show, is the sense of greater purpose that shows like Buffy and Angel hold, as they tend to take on a higher sense of urgency in the stories they tell. Even still, the simple story of a woman and her teenage daughter is pretty enthralling.

That being said, the whole point of this post is how hot Alexis Bledel was when she was dressed up as Go-Go from Kill Bill in last night's episode. WOW! There was a party on the show, and the theme was Quentin Tarantino, hence the Go-Go. Man was that hot. And, besides not being Asian, she was a dead ringer. Also impressive, was the lenghts to which the show went to have all the characters present. I saw at least three versions of The Bride, a Marsellous(sp?) Wallace and I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the Gimp in the background. Classic!

Anyway, I guess my ultimate point is that if you don't watch this show, you should, 'cause it's good.

Comments:
this is one of the more entertaining blogs I've read. i don't like it when there's too much serious content - i value pointlessness. And i feel sufficiently updated on what's new in TV.
 
Thanks.

And your welcome.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?