Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Free at Last

So Michael Jackson is not guilty. Weird.

Mostly this is just causing me to remember all the big important news events of my lifetime, and where I was when they happened.

9/11 - I was on my way into class when a friend told me he had been watching the new after the first plane hit and saw the second plane hit live.

O.J. - I was outside of Dr. Judd's class after history with Mr. McGee.

Diana - I was in bed 'cause we didn't have school because of labor day.

MJ - I don't remember the first time, but the second was sitting at work helping a guy exchange headsets.

Pope - I was at my dad's house checking the internet to see if he was dead. He was.

Berlin Wall - I don't know if it was specifically when it actually happened, but I remember watching TV coverage at school in Indianapolis.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?