Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Moving

So Andrea and I are finally unpacked. We still have to hang pictures, but we can live normal lives again. It feels good. The main pluses are having a bed that is not ten feet off the ground, and having two parking spaces. NO MORE STREET PARKING!

Another plus seems to be a less oppressive feeling from the city. Just a slight switch into the valley makes us seem so much more central to everything, and thus much more willing to go places. I mean, Frank and the Hollywood house are just down the street (and by that I mean a couple of miles down the 101). It's not Hollywood, which is what we wanted, but it's close and the space we are in is much nicer than anything we would've been able to find in Hollywood for the same price. Also, I don't feel as guilty leaving Spankadelphia now that it seems Jeff, Emory and Leslie are leaving as well.

Anyway, I'm never moving myself again. Paul's help was great, but it was still hell. The next move I make will be when I can afford to pay someone else to do it, or some company I'm working for pays for it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?