Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Goodnight

I love "The Truman Show." Love it. Everytime I watch this movie, I catch something new. The world that Andrew Niccol and Peter Weir created is absolutely amazing. I'm slowly coming to realize that if you create a fun and interesting world within your film, you've got me 75% of the way to loving your movie. Truman's extra 25% comes from the story and the acting. Carrey got robbed. And I will go to my grave thinking that. Also, I've never noticed it before, but Linney really holds her own. I guess I was just too enthralled by Carrey before, but she is awesome. And I always love me some Ed Harris. Also, I totally forgot Peter Krause was in the movie.

If you haven't seen it yet, rent it. Or borrow it from me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?