Monday, September 05, 2005

 

I Got Yo' Back Stone

So this is the first weekend in a long time where I didn't just work the whole time. I mean, I did work, but it was actually at something I like. That's right, we have finally filmed a few things for the website. In fact one short video is totally filmed. It's pretty exciting to be doing this stuff now, not to mention the fact that it's looking great.

The main point of this post though, is to talk about P.D.A. Now Jeff has commented on several occassions that he hates P.D.A., especially if it's in the way of his watching a movie. I, for one, don't care about P.D.A. Call me an exhibitionist, but there's something fun about kissing a girl in public. That being said, there is a line, and this couple at a bar in Santa Monica crossed it. The highlight of their making out was when the guy, on multiple occassions, pulled the girl's shirt down in an effort to see her breasts. Classy.

That bar was awesome though. It's on the top floor of a hotel on the corner of 2nd and California in Santa Monica. You get drunk while watching the sunset over the Pacific. Classy.

Comments:
I did not see the sun set, facing the wrong way as I was, but I also didn't have to see a necking couple blocking said sunset, so that's a plus.

There were like three necking couples in that bar. Christ.

I'm trying to rationalize that my recent assaults on PDA have nothing to do with the fact that I have no one to engage in PDA with, but I am largely failing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?