Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

TV

Tuesday:

Yeah for Amy Sherman Palladino being back for "Gilmore Girls." Of course, she's only signed for one more season at this point, so who knows what May will bring, but for right now I'm enjoying the ride. One thing that I have to admit though is now that I'm all caught up, I miss that immediate gratification of knowing I just had to hit the next episode on the DVD rather than wait a whole week (or summer) to see the next episode. I want it now! Of course, seeing as how there's about 2 1/2 episodes worth of dialogue in one show, I could just watch them over again to fill the void.

"My Name is Earl," is pretty good. They use the freedom of not being in front of an audience pretty well. However, I have a feeling that the concept could wear thin pretty quick.

I already talked about "Supernatural," so that leaves us with "Bones." I can take or leave weekly mystery shows like this. Sure, they're entertaining, but if a show isn't going to make me watch every episode to know what's going on, then I pretty much don't want to watch any. That being said, David Boreanaz doing his thing is pretty mesmorizing. And he plays well off of Deschannel. I won't be sad if I miss an episode, but it's pretty fun.

Wednesday:

My taping of "Lost" and "Invasion" fucked up this week. This means two things. First, "Invasion" is outta here. I was pretty impartial to it anyways. Second, the whole theory that you can miss an episode or two or ten and still know what's going on in "Lost" will be tested. I've already talked about "Veronica Mars." Just watch it already.

That wraps it up. I will keep you posted with reviews and opinions as the year progresses.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?