Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Whatever Brain

So I already told you about my computer. On top of that they are remodeling my store (Sprint), so there's shit EVERYWHERE. All of this has led me to be kinda stressed out. Those who don't know me that well, should know I'm a control freak. Borderline OCD. Which of course means, I'm not liking my space to be as messed up as it is at work, and I'm REALLY not liking not being able to do internet/computer stuff at home (thank God I can get internet at work most of the time).

Like a lot of people, being stressed has caused me to have weird dreams. But not weird awesome dreams. Weird lame dreams. Like being late for work. Or being late for catching a plane. Could the symbolism of my unconscious be any more labored? I swear to God brain, if I have a dream tonight about being naked at school, I'm coming in there!

Comments:
deep breaths, try some yoga.

oooohmmmmmmmmm!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?