Monday, June 05, 2006

 

An Explanation

So why do I hate Adelphia so much?

Well, it's simple. They suck.

A longer explanation would be that after six months of dicking me around on DVR on whether my apartment was set up for it or not, which included having an appointment that at the last minute was canceled due to the technician coming to my apartment and realizing I didn't have the setup, I finally got it on Wednesday only to discover that the system I got, which is the only one available in my area, will only hold 20 hours of televsion.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Needless to say that on this Wednesday, a mere week after getting DVR from Adelphia, I have an appointment with DirecTV to get a dish with their DVR that holds 100 HOURS!!!

I hope all the executives at Adelphia die of ghonoria and rot in hell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?