Monday, June 19, 2006

 

This Weekend

So as it was my first weekend off in a while, I thought I might tell you about it.

I closed Friday night, so that night was pretty much shot.

Saturday we started filmming on a new short for the site. We were terribly unorganized as usual, but we pulled it out like we always do. I left after our big one take door breaking shot. It looks awesome! Can't wait 'til we put it up.

That night Andrea did some shopping and then had dinner together. She was gracious enough to do makeup for the video we were shooting, and as part of agreeing to do it I promised we could have a date night. Sunday was spent back over at Llama school doing the majority of the filmming for the video. This is where Andrea's makeup skills came into play, and she did AWESOME! We were all really happy with how it came out.

After shooting Andrea and I went home and spent way too much time trying to figure out what to eat and then watched several episodes of Cheers. It's where everybody knows your name.

Man, we are such an old married couple already.

Also, I called my dad yesterday. Since it was Father's Day.

What did you do this weekend?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?